Upcoming Trainings and Seminars - Contact EGovAdmin@ecitygov.net for additional registration information.
NOTE: To receive invitations to MyBuildingPermit trainings, please add MemberPlanet.com to your safe sender list for your email provider.
October 24, 2018 - Implementing High Performance Buildings in Your Jurisdiction: Training for Building & Site Inspectors and Permit & Plan Review Staff - FREE - Mercer Island Community Center (Jurisdiction Staff Only - Not Open to the Public)
December 13, 2018 - Basic Engineering Concepts for Builders and Inspectors - Presented by Don Cole - Mercer Island
- November 2018 - Beginners Bluebeam Training
- November 2018 - Advanced Bluebeam Training
- October 12, 2018 - NEC Article 517 Health Care Facilities
- September 21, 2018 - Plumbing Systems
- August 14, 2018 - ATC 20 & 45 Training (Snohomish County)
- June 28, 2018 - Customer Service Training
- May 29, 2018 - IBC Advanced Exiting
- May 30, 2018 - Beginning Commercial Inspections
- May 31, 2018 - International Existing Building Code
- June 1, 2018 - Alternate Materials and Methods of Construction
- April 23rd & 24th, 2018 - Washington State Assoc. of Permit Technicians Spring Conference
- November 6, 2017 - Building Occupancy Classification
- September 26, 2017 - Passive House Training
- September 25, 2017 – Seismic Design Seminar
- May 11, 2017 – Advanced Accessibility
- May 10, 2017 – Advanced Exiting
- May 9, 2017 – Fire Resistive Construction
- May 8, 2017 – Marijuana and the I-Codes
- April 25, 2017 – 2015 Washington State Energy Code Non-residential Training
- April 18, 2017 – Kent Back to Basics
- April 13, 2017 – Seattle Back to Basics
- April 12, 2017 – Sequim Post Installed Concrete
- April 11, 2017 – Sequim Back to Basics
The organizations listed below provide additional training opportunities.
- WABO: Washington Association of Building Officials
- ICC: International Code Council
- IAPMO: International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- NFPA: National Fire Protection Association
- WSEC: Washington State Energy Code
- WSAPT: Washington State Association of Permit Technicians
- Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA): Well Home Program Home retrofit program for earthquake structural safety.
- Seattle Office of Emergency Management: For additional earthquake retrofit training and information.